Sonntag, 25. März 2007

Holzofen-Pizza

With Holzofen-Pizza you can get any woman in Switzerland and Germany. And who ever had a real Holzofen-Pizza once will probably never forget the experience and the very distincitve taste of it. Holzofen means an oven that's heated with wood. All those frozen pizza you can buy in your grocery-shop in german-speaking countries are Holzofen-Pizza, it's like 'handmade'.

In this case the Holzofen actually is the only heating in my parent's house, and when the oven is hot enough you can make pizza or bread in it. And there's a lot of space in the oven. I think when we were kids we once had 15 pizzas in the oven.

So today we had a family-gathering. Normaly thes events include my parents, my younger brother and me. But this time even my youngest brother and my sister along with her partner and her dog joined us. Mom made the dow in the afternoon while dad made the fire in the oven, and in the evening we all made our own pizza. Have fun with the photos...





En Guete!

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thanks so much for posting this! It's so awesome.. And yes my most favorite meal I ever had at your house, just about. But I think it was also the atmosphere and people that made it!

Great photos too!

Unknown hat gesagt…

By the way, it's great to see a photo of your sister too! And the dough, you guys know how to make it.. We are so lazy here and usually buy it!

PFlight2000 hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot! Hope to have you here for pizza once again. Will give you great news by mail soon.