Mittwoch, 7. März 2007

Hi everybody who reads this! I'm PFlight2000, and I'll write about all the world and his brother - mainly about the himself actually.

What's up today? After a very tiring day I'm relaxing at home, surfing the internet and listening some radio broadcast about contemporary rock music. I just browsed the site of Switzerland's biggest ticket-seller, when I ran into the ad of a Deep Purple concert coming up in Zurich later this year.

Good Lord, Deep Purple? They do still exist? Yes they do actually, although the Lord isn't with them anymore, he's been replaced by Don Airey. But since I've seen DP on their last tour with Ritchie Blackmore - must have been back in the early 90's - I didn't buy a ticket. Plus I've just bought tickets for Faithless - Insomnia, God is a DJ - in Winterthur for me and a work-mate. So I guess that will do for this year. Unless of course Whitesnake would decide to play in Switzerland again.

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

hey Faithless, that would be a great reason to visit. I remember that really hot concert. I'd love for P to come and visit and for the 3 of us to be there!

Welcome to the blogosphere. And thanks for writing in English. ;-)

We just got tickets to Roger Waters (pink floyd) for June in Vancouver. I'm pretty excited.

PFlight2000 hat gesagt…

Writing in English - I guess that was kind of a consequential decision, since I have more friends that speak or at least understand English than friends that only speak German. ;-)
Btw: I'm still trying to find my way around blogging, will take some time till I really get the catch...