Freitag, 5. September 2008

Work, Photoshop and Germany

The first two weeks are done. Well, almost. I don't have a weekend really, since tomorrow morning our team leaves for Friedrichshafen for an exhibition. But I'll have a day off on Monday. I don't know what I'll do, but photography is definitely an option.
I learned a lot about retouching in Photoshop lately. I bought a bunch of tutorial-DVD's of respected Photoshop professionals, and seeing their workflow actually on screen is by far better than just reading it in magazines and books.
One example is this self-portrait that I just did within half a hour with several layers, masks and filters, and a technique called 'Dodge&Burn' by Calvin Hollywood. It shows the PFlight presenting the latest trend in MTB freestyle-fashion (I mean the beanie, not the glasses...) according to a big Japanese cycling-company.

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I want to learn more about Photoshop too! Are your tutorials in English or German? Did you take more photos?