Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009

Recent Work

It's been a while since my last post, and I want to show you some of my recent pictures.

We had a company-dinner lately. The company gave out two tickets for the Interlaken Green Field Festival (Hard Rock and Heavy Metal), and we organized a little airguitar-contest. For those not knowing what an airguitar is: it's an imaginary guitar that people play at rock-concerts. So here he is: The winner of the tickets, accompanied by Queen & Paul Rodgers.


Last weekend I went to the Botanic Gardens in Zurich. It was a hot and sunny day, and this colorful dragonfly grabbed my attention.

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Those are great photos, so you were the winner of the air guitar?? I've been wishing to photograph the dragonflies... No luck yet!

Great photo! And no I'm not serious about 1 month, dream dream dream...

PFlight2000 hat gesagt…

You're kidding! No, I didn't win the tickets, I just took the photos. The festival isn't anything I want to be at.
Dragonflies are very difficult to picture, you got to wait in position until one sits down in front of you.