Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008

Queen & Paul Rodger

I know I’ve been awful quiet for the past few weeks. There are several reasons for this. For one I’ve just been too busy at work – I had an exhibition in Germany for a weekend in September, and then we had our own exhibition for three weekends in our company. So spare time was very limited. For the other reason: I’ve been busy learning HTML and relating stuff. What this means might be pretty clear – think fast! (Sorry for the dig...)
But here I am, back at blogging and photographing!
It’s been almost three weeks now that Queen & Paul Rodgers played their concert in Zurich’s Hallenstadion. And as a big Queen and Bad Company-Fan it was clear for me to get tickets for me and a friend.
The sound was great, the band played lots of old Queen songs (which I still managed to sing along), some songs from Free and Bad Company (Paul’s former bands), and also some songs from the new album The Cosmos Rocks.
Here are some impressions:
Von Queen & Paul Rodgers

Von Queen & Paul Rodgers

Von Queen & Paul Rodgers

Von Queen & Paul Rodgers

Von Queen & Paul Rodgers

Concert video taken in 2005 - Queen rocks with Paul Rodgers:

Concert video taken in 2008 - Queen play Bad Company:

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

So you actually got to take your big camera to see him???

Check this out if it works..

http://planetsave.com/blog/2008/10/18/switzerland-places-ban-on-the-humiliation-of-plants/

I'm sure you heard of it and already laughed...

Unknown hat gesagt…

link

PFlight2000 hat gesagt…

No, I took those pictures with my small camera. They don't let you in with a big camera.

The link is cool. I've heard about that, and I think it's very important. I'm glad our country took this step, plants are creatures too, and they truly are alive!